Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Funny Car?

While on a walk about town yesterday I saw a vehicle that made me chuckle.

On the back of the car was an Obama '08 bumper sticker that read "Got Hope?" and prominently below it was your standard atheist Darwin fish. You know, one of the fish symbols with the Darwin's name inside.

An atheist that believes in evolution and could theoretically get hit by a train and mulch into the ground becoming nothing asking if another person has "Hope"? This atheist that believes man is just another animal with self-imposed man-made laws that can rapidly be changed by the next authority asks others if they have "Hope"?

No longer do I laugh at him but instead I now feel deep sorrow for him. He has no real "Hope" by his own "Choice".

2 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, hope in WHAT/WHOM? The word "progress" (as in "progressive" politics) is just as problematic.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Bakatya said...

Yes, more and more I am losing the sinful "anger" feeling I used to have that people would not listen to me. Now I am feeling deep remorse that people are not turning to Christ but instead to oblivion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home