Friday, October 03, 2008

Respect

At first I was disappointed that the media and the Democrat party were savaging President Bush. I believed that when the Iraq war turned for the better they would admit their error and be adults. I was wrong.

Last night in the vice-presidential debate Senator Biden continued to attack President Bush. Perhaps Senator Biden knows the Constitution better than I, but I believe the office of Presidency is term limited to 2 terms and President Bush will not be running again.

I do admit I have always liked President Bush even though I may not always agree with him. I think he is an honorable man who has been ravaged for 8 years while protecting this country.

Now Oliver Stone is releasing his movie "W". From the commercials I have seen Oliver Stone is portraying him as dumb teenage boy. I have never respected Oliver Stone or any of the other leftists in the media. This movie just adds on to that lack of admiration.

The leftists have been complaining that the Bush administration has been impacting their freedom of speech through the terrorist surveillance program that listens to international calls from suspected terrorists. I wish the government did not have to do this because future administrations will exagerate this program, but their are terrorist who would like to butcher us. And most outrageously the Obama campaign has already tried to make it a prosecutable crime for campaign adds they don't like. That is a real impact on freedom of speech. The main stream media says nothing, check the alternate media to get the "Rest of the Story".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home